Thursday, November 6, 2008

Finally an update

Well it's been a couple months since I updated so I decided to get off my lazy ass and post something. The last couple months have been fairly slow with moving up to NL50 and NL100 for a bit. Obv I run like shit at NL100 but NL50 has been going ok, at least breaking even now. I'm making a huge push for Supernova on Pokerstars and have nearly made it! Nov has started off well and I'm hoping to keep it rolling all month and actually have a 4 fig month again.

Enough poker for now. We are about 3.5 weeks away from Carter (baby) being here. I can't believe it's happening so fast. We are picking up the crib next week and painting her room this weekend. So much to do and not enough time to do it. I also have to decide how long I'm gonna take off work when she's born, but it's looking like 6 weeks atm. I'll see what it's like to be a 'Poker Pro" for a few weeks anyway which can either be good or can be a total disaster, I hope for the former obv. Deer season has also started so I'm trying to get in as much hunting as I can. I made my annual trip to the deer camp in October and had a blast as always. It doesn't look like I'll get another chance to go this year, but next year I will be there a lot.

The election is finally over and Obama won. What a flipping disgrace. WTF is wrong with the American people nowadays? Have all sense of morals and doing what is right disappeared? I've felt like vomiting since I heard them announce that he won, so disqusted that I can't even look at the news right now until all of this shit has passed. Anyway, that's it for now. I'm gonna do my best to post more updates and will keep a running total of VPP progress.

VPP to Supernova: 9288

No comments: