Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Last few days.

I haven't played as much as I would like in the last few days. I managed to put in 6k hands yesterday which was nice, but not very profitable. I cashed out quite a chunk the other day and instead of dropping back to nl25, I decided to stick it out at nl50 and regret it now. I only dropped 3.5 bi there yesterday which is nothing, but when your roll is only 500 it definitely hurts. I'm gonna stay at nl25 now for a while until I can build it back up. Then I will move back up to nl50 and lose enough that I have to drop back down, lol. I'm still running very good for the month, actually, with over 43k hands played at nl25 and nl50 and running at 5ptbb/100 on both. Can't complain with that.

In other news, we still don't have baby. We had an appt. this morning with a nurse (whom I don't like) and were in there for 30 minutes and came out not knowing anything more than I did before. We have an appointment next Monday so hopefully we will know more.

I'm still keeping on teh grind to Nova and making good progress, but slower than I like. Just spending more time doing other things than playing. Gonna put in some hands tonight and hopefully in the morning before work though so maybe I can make some progress.

VPP to Supernova: 4519

No comments: