Monday, June 2, 2008

Slow goin

Well June is starting off slow. Have only gotten 1.2k hands in and am -$45. It started off fairly well and I was +90 soon, but dropped over the last 400 hands I played. I cashed out $500 yesterday so that is definitely a big hit to the br, it's at around $275 atm. I've been playing NL50, but am going to drop down to 6 tabling NL25 until I get back to around $500, which hopefully won't take too long. I've decided that I need to get more active in the ITH NL forum so I am going to start posting 3 hands every day for review. Hopefully this will help smooth out my game a little and fill in the voids. I'm definitely feeling very well about how I'm playing and have definitely learned a lot over the last 2 months.

I'm not sure how much playing I'm going to get done over the next couple weeks. I'm going to try for around 3k hands/day, but it will be tough. I will have both my girls at home all week so it will slow me down a bit. Oh, and there's the whole house packing thing so we can be ready to move by Friday. That's all I've got now.

No comments: