Friday, May 9, 2008

May so far.

May is starting out great. On May 1 I was talking to a friend of mine and he asked if I would like him to back me so I could play NL50 with a proper bankroll, I agreed and off I went. At the end of April I started mixing up Full Ring with 6max and was having good results at both, but 6max was going a little better, so we agreed that I will play 50k hands at NL50 6max. So far I've played 26k hands and am +$460, 1.8ptbb/100. This is a bit low but over the last 4 sessions I've had 2 5 bi drops, so I expect this to go up, I really hope I can get somewhere around 3-5, but we'll see. Today I played some tourneys, won a 5400 FPP satellite to the $1m for $215, then won a $10.70 DSO for another $215, so that was nice. I tried to win a couple seats to the San Jose qualifier, but didn't luck out. Gonna try to get 2-3k more hands in today hopefully so we'll see how that goes.

No comments: