Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Been a while

So my last entry was a couple weeks ago. I've been horribly busy lately. I spent the last weekend at my Grandma's house in Louisiana which is always nice for a change. Everything just seems to move a little slower down there and it was nice to see family that I haven't seen since November. While I was there I finished up my stake, finally. I finished +$65 or so, which is ok since I was -$550 at one time. My staker has offered to let me run it again, which I plan to do in a few weeks. I've decided to drop back down and play NL25 6max for a while. I want to be able to 6-8 table while keeping my vpip/pfr up to where it was when I quit playing NL50. Since Sunday I've played 4611 hands at NL25 and am +$378, running at 16ptbb/100 which is amazing. Last night I played around 4k hands which is where I made $330 of that. I'm hoping to run at around 7-8ptbb/100 at NL25. My vpip/pfr is 14/12 right now, so I need to get it up a little. I'm wanting to be around 17/14, so I'm pretty close.

Also in the last couple weeks we've decided to move back to Russellville. I am definitely looking forward to it and think it will be a change for the better. We're planning on moving June 6th, which bring me to the last point of my post.

I'm estimating that I will need around $1400 for the move for rental truck, house deposit, and other utility deposits. I've decided that I want to pay for all of this with poker money, so I'm gonna give it a try. I actually decided this yesterday so we will put the start date on May 27, and stop date will probably be June 4th, to allow me time to cash out before the 6th. I'll keep a running total daily of my progress.

Goal: $1400
To date: $+$339.15
Need: $1060.85

No comments: