Thursday, December 4, 2008

November totals and early December results

I've gotten a bit lazy updating the blog so here goes.  November was one of the best months I've had in a while.  I didn't get to play as much as I wanted to, but I hunted and chilled around the house quite a bit.  I played 79963 hands total for the month and finished +$1857 total.  Plus ~$500 from FPPs.  I'm hoping to do quite a bit better this month as I'm gonna get in a ton of hands.  December is starting off ok so far.  I played 1k hands @ nl50 and finished -$285 cause I tilt hard sometimes.  I dropped 3 bi to one donkey in no time so I decided to drop back to nl25 and get my bearings.  I've been 16 tabling and have had great results so far, imo.  13k hands I'm +328 for 5ptbb/100.  If I can do that all month I will be happy.  16 tabling I'm getting about 1500 hands/hr and clearing vpps much faster.  I plan on trying 20 tables this weekend so we'll see how it goes. 

Nearly baby time, yo.  We have just 4 days til Carter will be here.  I still have a few things to finish up but we're pretty much ready.  I got the office done the other day which has been nice.  We're using it a lot more than I thought we would so far.  I can barely keep my 3 year old off the computer when I'm home though which is really eating into my playing time a little, lol.  I have to work tonight but am off for 6 weeks after that! SHIP IT!  It will be a great break and good time to get refreshed.  

'Til next time, good floppin.

No comments: