Friday, June 19, 2009

160k Hand Challenge.

Soooo, it's been 4.5 months since my last update, which is what happens every time I start a blog. I'm hoping to keep it updated more regularly, but we'll see how that works out.

I've decided to start a 160k hand challenge over the next 4 weeks. It starts today and will end at noon Friday, July 17th. I'll be playing all NL 6-max. So far for the year I've averaged 80k hands/month, so doubling my play over the next month will be quite tough, especially considering I have a wife, 3 daughters and work full-time 2 hours away from home. I'm gonna have to get in a bunch of 10k hands to make this happen and running well would be good.

So why the challenge? It's almost vacation time! We'll be headed back to Navarre Beach, FL July 25th for a week. 160k hands will give me plenty of FPPs to pay for the trip so I can Concierge how much I'll need through Pokerstars. Kinda makes it a free trip (sounds good anyway :) .)

I'll be making updates via the blog and Twitter (twitter.com/jmcleland). Til then, GL at the tables.

1 comment:

MX's NL Journey said...

Good to see ya back with this. I'll be watching!